Monday 1 September 2014

Evolution

Some people in your life are weak. Sometimes you are weak, too. I didn't know I was allowed to be weak. 

I was raised in a house where we were perpetually nice to each other. We had to be. Mom was the rule maker and dad was the enforcer. They were a great team, let me tell you. We told the truth, we were friends and narcs. 

I was the best narc. I used to lurk, stand behind walls, look in drawers. I was the youngest and I could've been the biggest tattle-tailer and gotten free shit. But I wasn't. 

I've been wanting to talk about this for a while but I haven't so I'm just gonna bust in on that train of thought. 

I remember sitting in our little tv room or 

I'm going to try blogging for once, instead of rambling. I wonder if I can. Here goes, then.

We used to have a

Nah, fuck it. Anyway, the other side of the story. That's a unique perspective, isn't it. What is the other person going through? I used to also spend a lot of time with that other person and they told me. Most likely because I asked.

Then again, every time I have a great idea when I get stoned I have no idea if it's good or not.

I don't like talking to me when I'm stoned. I'm going to turn on a show. Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment