Wednesday 8 May 2013

Myronic

I opened this blog with the intention of writing the following sentence: I'm really fucking cranky right now and I don't know why.

Then I saw what I wrote the very last time I logged in: "I'm really fucking cranky all of a sudden. Why?? Why??"

I'm sensing a trend. When was the other time I wrote that? April 23... Tuesday... two weeks and one day ago. That's how far I got without being in whatever mood it is that leads me here.

Is it always going to be this hard? Relationships, I mean. Are we always going to get on each other's nerves and get frustrated and miscommunicate and fucking be pissed off? Is this what I want for my life?

I need to get stoned. More than that, I need a really really good cry. Maybe then I'll feel better. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment