Sunday 24 August 2014

Personal

Shut up, man. What's it to you if I drabble on and on and on in my own stupid journal type blog or whatever.

Nah, I'm just shitting ya. It's okay.

I just need to talk to myself when I'm high and I do it better when I'm writing. It slows down my thoughts or something.

Ironically, on my career blog it slows my thoughts to a dead stop. Everything does.

I just got off the phone with my mom. She's pretty cool. I think I wrote something about her last night but I didn't read it again today. I rarely make sense when I'm high. I ramble like a pro, though, so I'm really just playing to my strengths.

What? See what I mean? Who can make sense of that?

It seems that I am quite over the self reflection portion of our agreement. I've passed the analyzing to Jeff so I can concentrate on other things. Like analyzing him.

No, not really. Sort of probably.

See what I'm saying? Now pot is just for fun, I guess.

I like that way better.

Out.







No comments:

Post a Comment