Wednesday 14 January 2015

Okay, here's where it's at

I told my mother I was going to take two more days of wallowing in self pity and then I would get back up and move on with my life. But I don't need two days. Tomorrow, tomorrow I will get back on with my life.

I don't need everyone else to believe who I am. I know what I'm capable of. I know the time I've put in, I understand the shit I have put up with, I believe I can do this GM job exceptionally. EXCEPTIONALLY! And I will. Whether with my current employer or with someone else, I will do it and I will be fucking fantastic.

That's why the residents tell me they want me to be the successor. That's why Bev's death strengthened me. That's why over and over and over and over people tell me I am worthy, I am good, I am able, I am going to succeed. The ones who don't believe in that have a right to their opinions. those who are against me do not matter to me. People who throw me under the bus in order to succeed do not matter to me.

Tomorrow I will walk in there and I will follow up on that unbelievable motherfucking "insubordination" bullshit and I will demand it be put on my file. I will demand. Because fuck you. And then I will continue with my life, in whatever capacity, whatever opportunity comes next. And I will succeed. And I will fucking conquer. I will fucking conquer.

Fuck you, you fucking whore. You are an ignorant idiot who has no fucking idea who I am. I'll show you. I'll show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment